Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super Chat Part 15: The return of that one guy with the thing.
(01-12-2019, 01:25 AM)JBK405 Wrote:  Here is the final design I submitted:

[Image: tumblr_inline_pl729emzW81u3pcha_540.jpg]

Of course, immediately after I clicked “submit” I realized that it would have been a lot better to include the slogan below the joint instead of above it. Keep the top clear so it doesn’t look imbalanced while using the line of the top to frame it.

Ah, c'est la vie.

The lighter arrived today, and it did not come out well. Some of it is on me (I apparently greatly underestimated how shiny the chrome would be) but there’s also a lot of white dotting on the logo. If you hold it at just the right angle under just the right light it looks fine, but if you move it the slightest bit it’s an almost indecipherable image.

I understand what happened – the original image background was improperly made transparent so there was a lot of leftover white data – but I specifically checked for that in the mockup (As you can see in the above image). There is no dottage at all (Or at least it’s small enough to not be glaringly apparent) and they stated repeatedly that the finished product would look exactly like the mockup. It was mainly a warning to say if you made a mistake they wouldn’t fix it, but still: EXACTLY.

I am not a happy camper.
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

NationStates: The Associated Systems of Klonor

Equality is not a loss.
Sorry it didn't work out for you Jordan.
Yeah, that sucks when something like that doesn't come out as expected.
Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
Gail posted this on Facebook and it's awesome!

[Image: 50057264-10158064488874112-6754826677102051328-n.jpg]

Did Matt and Karen become a couple in the Netflix show?
Congratulations cat if you sold your house for $289000.
(01-16-2019, 08:44 PM)Lester C Wrote:  Congratulations cat if you sold your house for $289000.

That's my sister's house. Smile

Mine isn't for sale.

You should buy it Lester.

(01-16-2019, 08:23 PM)Lester C Wrote:  Did Matt and Karen become a couple in  the Netflix show?

The best I can say is...........Sometimes....

Your sister said thank you I can't speak from so I had a guess. I was actually thinking you were reporting lots and lots of snow
(01-16-2019, 09:04 PM)Lester C Wrote:  Your sister said thank you I can't speak from so I had a guess. I was actually thinking you were reporting lots and lots of snow

My sister asked me to post her house being for sale in the hope that one of my friends would be interested. I don't mind at all but thing is, most of my friends are Americans so the chances are minimal but I'm just happy to help.

I'm sorry I thought the house was actually sold and it was a celebration
(01-16-2019, 09:14 PM)Lester C Wrote:  I'm sorry I thought the house was actually sold and it was a celebration

It's fine.

I'm not gonna be mad cause you don't speak French.

If you guys want to see something pretty cool.

Epic 150,000 LEGO Brick LORD OF THE RINGS Helm’s Deep Battle Scene

https://www.artfido.com/epic-150000-lego-brick-lord-of-the-rings-helms-deep-battle-scene/?fbclid=IwAR1RY2bM71mk9WfRAg6NVDZkC-9Fl_P4ngvHhM92LZaGGQ1Xun5BzGHOuEU

So our planned six person Grand Gym Reunion dwindled throughout the day until it was just two of us.

How am I the committed gym-goer?
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

NationStates: The Associated Systems of Klonor

Equality is not a loss.
The poor vortex is back Cry