Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super Chat Part 15: The return of that one guy with the thing.
I just saw this morning that they are casting Robert Pattinson as the next Batman for movies......

Now, I won't pile on those vampire movies he did cause I never watched them and I know that people were mad at the idea of Christian Bale being Batman.....Along with every other guy who's played Batman come to think of it but I don't know about Pattinson. He seems weird for the part. Also, it looks like they are doing another "young Batman" type story which is now just so not necessary. Do something later on with some of the Bat Family there.

Hopefully, I'll be proven wrong.
Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
Is DC still trying to make movies? That's so adorable. You go, DC.
"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson

“Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.” --Benito Mussolini
I saw the Pattinson headlines but I didn't click on any of the articles. There's just nothing to interest me there.
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

NationStates: The Associated Systems of Klonor

Equality is not a loss.
Although...

[Image: tumblr_prnyt6BjuF1swv87q_500.jpg]
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

NationStates: The Associated Systems of Klonor

Equality is not a loss.
Learned of this on this morning Cracked podcast and it's pretty insane.

The Great Molasses flood of Boston in 1919

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Molasses_Flood
Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.