Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super Chat Part 15: The return of that one guy with the thing.
Good point!
Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
Well, that's good news........And pretty scary to think this is what the strongest nation in the world had....

US military will no longer use floppy disks to coordinate nuke launches

https://www.engadget.com/2019/10/18/us-military-nuclear-missiles-floppy-disks/?sr_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3FMqGf2ftDUSiQdmdBmtrmTJ1Ux3MgcI67WY9hEDzmGouIUgDs3bQvwhg&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZmFjZWJvb2suY29tLw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAGda4MzXaJuvwuwgPn8pW-ROqxXxU6__8V7oZppfV6m0igi7amhV9jMZmQvG33OZKlbsi-RxdaZw3FBNoSTWB7nGxW0kXA2AdR1lIfaKc7Fb3s2jTiwZtjwsvlgUxoafoGdNdjxwS146ttkJD44A3s​8DhT-6iHxL0a4xpl6nfp-j

Funny how cat rescinded her invite for me to visit her and Canada after the mob couple got arrested
Is there a link in English cat because I know your tricks about the assassin couple the only thing I find is information about the assassin creed game would the quebec assassin
(5 hours ago)Lester C Wrote:  Funny how cat rescinded her invite for me to visit her and Canada after the mob couple got arrested

Oh please!

I do my own dirty work........Food taste better when it's prepared by yourself.

Speaking of that I asked Cat on FB what the fastest way for me to get t Canada and she said to roll jelly belly you'd make better time. Cry
(1 hour ago)Lester C Wrote:  Speaking of that I asked Cat on FB what the fastest way for me to get t Canada and she said to roll jelly belly you'd make better time. Cry

My other advice would be to baste yourself in Jack Daniel for a little while, then rub some sweet BBQ sauce on yourself and THEN you can come to Canada....