Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Canadians are coming! The Canadians are coming!
(05-31-2019, 06:24 PM)Lester C Wrote:  Joe Schuster left Canada he was 9 and he never looked backed

Yes, to teach Americans about how Superman is acting like a Canadian.
Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
I'm not going to lie the James bond Blu-Ray collection video is something special that gets the heart pumping.
(05-31-2019, 06:51 PM)Lester C Wrote:  I'm not going to lie the James bond Blu-Ray collection video is something special that gets the heart pumping.

Do you mean this?

And yeah, I mean some are better then others and some parts haven't aged well at all but there's a reason they made 24 movies of those.

They are very much a "turn your brain off" type of movies.

The 3 John work films>24 James Bond films.
You can't tell me that the national key word national basketball championship being held in Canada is right. If Canada wants a basketball league fish should make up their own teams or something. I'd actually watch that it be hilarious to see a kaiju in a baseball Jersey. But Canada renting humans that's like slavery or something. Need to send John Rambo with an explosive arrow in clean house.
[Image: 1524792140-air-godzila-godzilla-basketba...390029.jpg]

Hopefully he'll hold that post long enough and when John Rambo is done with the explosive arrow we can have barbecue Kaiju.
Can't wait for you to re watch Rambo 3 where he helps the Talibans..........I'm not kidding.

There's a line in there where the colonel friend of Rambo is talking to a Russian (You know, John Wick's folks) and he tells the Russian guy how Americans would never get involved in Afghanistan because America isn't stupid and they already had one Vietnam.....I actually started laughing out loud when I heard that line last time I watched that movie a few years ago lol

All the movies are available on Google play to rent but not to buy. Gonna have to go old school if I wanna see them
Rambo helping the Talibans is pretty low but still a step to from Camada. ;cry:
We don't need Rambo, we got Deadpool.

Wade is gonna tap dance on top of Rambo's face while singing our national anthem.

We can throw a shiny object at Wade Wilson And if that fails A bea Arthur look a like
(06-01-2019, 07:29 PM)Lester C Wrote:  We can throw a shiny object at Wade Wilson And if that fails A bea Arthur look a like

Yeah but Wade is still cooler.

Proof is right here. Cool

[Image: DEADPOOL-v4-2-Limited-to-1-for-25-James-...902715.jpg]

[Image: 284.jpg]

[Image: To-10-Najlepsze-odniesienia-popkulturowe...rticle.jpg]

(05-31-2019, 07:01 PM)Lady_Hawkeye Wrote:  
(05-31-2019, 06:51 PM)Lester C Wrote:  I'm not going to lie the James bond Blu-Ray collection video is something special that gets the heart pumping.

Do you mean this?

And yeah, I mean some are better then others and some parts haven't aged well at all but there's a reason they made 24 movies of those.

They are very much a "turn your brain off" type of movies.

It's a good compilation.
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

NationStates: The Associated Systems of Klonor

Equality is not a loss.
Cat says her greatest achievement is pirating Hundreds of hours of gameplay from an American video company that laughing her ass off when that company went out of business.
(06-04-2019, 02:25 AM)Lester C Wrote:  Cat says her greatest achievement is pirating Hundreds of hours of gameplay from an American video company that laughing her ass off when that company went out of business.

Dude you should be a lawyer or a politician........

For other people here, on Facebook, Lester talked about the Telltale lines of game going out of business and I said while it was sad, I had never payed or played them because I watched some play through on YouTube of them.

See. She admits to PIRATING all the story scenes which could have kept the company afloat. It's like Trump saying he never called Megan Markle nasty then released an audio calling her nasty. Angry
(06-04-2019, 01:16 PM)Lester C Wrote:  See. She admits to PIRATING all the story scenes which could have kept the company afloat. It's like Trump saying he never called Megan Markle nasty then released an audio calling her nasty. Angry

Don't you dare compare me to your white piece of bigoted trash! Angry

And how is it pirating if it's all legal and stuff?

All I'm saying this you a while back

https://images.app.goo.gl/qfBVFGTiBq4YAMgX6
(06-04-2019, 01:25 PM)Lester C Wrote:  All I'm saying this you a while back

https://images.app.goo.gl/qfBVFGTiBq4YAMgX6

Hey! Don't post pictures of my childhood! Angry