Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Canadians are coming! The Canadians are coming!
Canada be like.........Bwahahahahahaha!   Cool

[Image: 62052027-3018437228174135-5103714289286381568-n.jpg]

Also, this was James Bond at the party seeing the freaking president of the United States wearing a tux jacket that is obviously too short....

[Image: DCsmile.gif]
Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
"For safety's sake... don't humiliate him!"
"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson

“Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.” --Benito Mussolini
(06-05-2019, 02:12 PM)AndrewCrossett Wrote:  "For safety's sake... don't humiliate him!"

I'm honestly not sure if it's possible to humiliate him that way.

Thousands of UK people protested on the streets, calling him every name possible and his reaction was to say that he saw thousands of people cheering him and it's the fake news that's saying they were protesting him. The man is able to deny stuff even to himself in a crazy way.

The only way I've seen him truly be humiliated is when a strong woman calls him out on something he says. That usually REALLY bugs him and it shows cause let's admit it, his p oker face is awful.

I know no one here follows the Walking Dead comics so I'll post here about how I'm sure Lester is all celebrating the spoilers of issue 192.....

[Image: the-walking-dead-season-5-andrew-lincoln1.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

I guess at least he outlived Shane so that's something.

One down one to go.
Well, at least we know that the two of them are in heaven, banging hard.

[Image: 37c047884497ebcf55dcac479091e151.jpg]

[Image: 9ab57431adf2b904cb83aaae0999a7f3.jpg]

I think it's a fake out.
(06-05-2019, 07:49 PM)Lester C Wrote:  I think it's a fake out.

Considering we see his zombie body, then gets shot in the head and then they have a funeral for him, I seriously doubt it. It's not the kind of comics where people come back after death (Well, they do as zombies but you get my meaning).

I read the spoilers ilers but all kidding aside you should delete that. Then again you might be the only one to read the comic out of the 5 of us
My theory is that this is a dream sequence. A tribute or troll to the coma theory
*Looks at watch and calendar*

Well! It's that time of the year again, right on cue!

"If there's a gay pride parade, why can't we have a straight pride parade?".

I tell you guys, in between them and the "war on Christmas" crowd, we could set our clocks to them.

(06-05-2019, 10:08 PM)Lester C Wrote:  My theory is that this is a dream sequence. A tribute or troll to the coma theory

I doubt it cause the comics never went that way. They have always been more on the "real" side .......As real as zombies can be.

The always say it's not a fake-out.

[Image: loislane015-171481.jpg]
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

NationStates: The Associated Systems of Klonor

Equality is not a loss.
(06-05-2019, 10:18 PM)Lady_Hawkeye Wrote:  "If there's a gay pride parade, why can't we have a straight pride parade?".

There is. It's called every minute of every day.
"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson

“Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.” --Benito Mussolini
I have no idea what Cat and Andrew are talking about. They are speaking English but nothing makes sense

I didn't think Superman and Lois lane became a couple until the nineties when the TV show came out with being Dean Cain.
(06-05-2019, 10:59 PM)JBK405 Wrote:  The always say it's not a fake-out.

[Image: loislane015-171481.jpg]

I will say, if Rick's death in Walking Dead was a fake out via robots........I'll be impressed!

Ugh! read this this morning and it pissed me off.

I'm glad he's off anything Doctor Who related.

Writer Gareth Roberts Dropped From Doctor Who Anthology Due to Horrid Transphobic Remarks

Back in 2017, he said in a tweet, according to The Guardian: “I love how trannies choose names like Munroe, Paris and Chelsea. It’s never Julie or Bev is it? […] It’s almost like a clueless gayboy’s idea of a glamorous lady. But of course it’s definitely not that.”

“I don’t believe in gender identity. It is impossible for a person to change their biological sex. I don’t believe anybody is born in the wrong body. I think it’s wrong to – write a falsehood into law; compel people by law to speak words they do not believe; rewrite the law to remove women’s biological sex-based rights and protections; reinforce gender stereotypes; medicalise children who don’t conform to gender stereotypes. That’s it.”

And the guy is openly gay.........Talk about being a massive hypocrite there. Not to mention writing for a show that has, not unlike Star Trek, a main message of being inclusive and tolerant.

Not to mention that what he said goes against everything neurologists, geneticists, psychiatry, pediatric medicine, The World Health Organization and so on and so on have studied and found. But I guess medical science can go screw itself when it won't fit in your bigotry.

https://www.themarysue.com/transphobic-writer-pulled-from-doctor-who/?fbclid=IwAR1bgwwe7520W0scQmnQOZkHPZFXbh1239me4lDlbEf9Ips2VRs_r9KQepk

I can't quote Cat but Shane and Rick are banging I heaven all right. Shane is banging Lori and Rick is banging his head on the floor crying while Carl is banging his fist in the air angry he has such a fuckup for a father.
(06-06-2019, 06:28 PM)Lester C Wrote:  I can't quote Cat but Shane and Rick are banging I heaven all right. Shane is banging Lori and Rick is banging his head on the floor crying while Carl is banging his fist in the air angry he has such a fuckup for a father.

Kinda doubt that as the last encounter between Lori and Shane was him trying to rape her........In both comics and tv show.

I didn't know that. As horrible as this sounds if you mentioned it I forgot