Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Canadians are coming! The Canadians are coming!
(06-06-2019, 06:45 PM)Lester C Wrote:  I didn't know that. As horrible as this sounds if you mentioned it I forgot

Yeah, I brought it up before.

Basically, Shane was with Lori because he told her Rick died. Rick came back, Lori went back to Rick, Shane got pissed, tried to woe Lori again, she said no, he didn't accept no, she ran away, he became insane and tried to kill Rick.

Then depending on the comics or tv show, Carl or Rick killed him, turning him into a zombie where again, depending on the comics or tv show, Carl or Rick finished the job with a bullet in the head.
Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
I felt bad real bad but then realized Cat took advantage of my poor memory and set me up. Cry
(06-06-2019, 07:41 PM)Lester C Wrote:  I felt bad real bad but then realized Cat took advantage of my poor memory and set me up. Cry

What you call setting you up, I call having a conversation about stuff we previously spoke of.

I guess this is how Canada will conquer the US, just attack, tell you we didn't do it, you forget, we attack again......Smart!

Thug life?
(06-06-2019, 08:46 PM)Lester C Wrote:  Thug life?

[Image: thuglife.jpg]

At first ai thought Cat was saying I'm soft and cute on the outside but hard and gangsta on the inside Cool But then I realize she calling me the p word. Cry
I got a 15 year old song to make me feel better but it's new to me damn it!

https://youtu.be/WrjwGPb0Hvw
(06-07-2019, 05:29 PM)Lester C Wrote:  I got a 15 year old song to make me feel better but it's new to me damn it!

https://youtu.be/WrjwGPb0Hvw

That music video has more butts in it than the actual "I like big butts" music video.

Also, who are you kidding, we all know this is the music clip you keep watching.

The nice thing about my video is I can't understand the words. It keeps the song fresher longer.
Maybe Cats vide different with sound but it's just him walking.
(06-07-2019, 06:34 PM)Lester C Wrote:  Maybe Cats vide different with sound but it's just him walking.

Well, yeah it's different with sounds.

It turns it into a teen girl romance clip.

But the dude's just walking.
Well, according to Trump, the moon is part of Mars........Who knew?

Canada needs to change our science books.