Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise
If you are interested, a retelling of the time the Kelvin timeline Kirk crew met with Green Lantern.

Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
It will bomb burning really want to see Quinten Terintino R rated Star Trek. Based on box office numbers he has a very small audience So Paramount with the insane to give him a Star Trek PG 13 budget but would be awesome
If he can write a decend Trek story I'm all in but if it's only for having a Star Trek movie where stuff is bloody and we hear people say motherfucker, then it's so not worth it.

But that's EXACTLY what I want. Cry
Then watch this......

It has two Spocks in it and the older one swears.

Also, that commercial represents Lester and I way too much.  Confused

Is it January yet???

That's me nickpicking a bit but Data looks pretty bad in his "didn't age" makeup. He looks like he has a pound of putty on his face.

With Halloween coming up, I saw a perfect Star Trek costume from that time Spock quit Starfleet to become a cop car.

[Image: star_trek_helmet.jpg]

Wow... I don't remember that one. When I was a kid I had the phaser, communicator, tricorder, Enterprise model, the bridge set, the Mego action figures, and even the Enterprise blueprints... but I don't remember even seeing that one.
"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson

“Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.” --Benito Mussolini
I'm pretty sure Spock wears that so that whenever someone tries to steal his brain once again, the light and sirens go off.

I've definitely seen that ad before, but I don't think I've ever had it in my hands. Hmm....
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

NationStates: The Associated Systems of Klonor

Equality is not a loss.
It actually looks more like a rebel x-wing fighter pilot's helmet from Star Wars... except for the stupid light and siren, of course.

Probably some company was overstocked on football helmets and came up with this. Pretty sure as a kid I would have turned up my nose at it because I knew perfectly well it had nothing to do with Star Trek.
"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson

“Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.” --Benito Mussolini
I think I found some footage of Spock running around with his helmet on.