Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise
I wish we would have had a scene where we would've seen Bashir and O'Brien walk in the bar, saying "Were going into the holosuite" wearing something like a rubber Godzilla suit or super hero costumes.
Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
If only.
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

NationStates: The Associated Systems of Klonor

Equality is not a loss.
So this happened on Twitter.

[Image: dick-van-dyke-93-playfully-offers-his-fi...=634%2C296]

[Image: _478_Dick-Van-Dyke-93-playfully-offers-h...;amp;ssl=1]

[Image: dick-van-dyke-93-playfully-offers-his-fi...=634%2C270]

Jonathan Frakes dating video is weird....He has very specific tastes.

I hope Dick Van Dyke lives forever.
"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson

“Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.” --Benito Mussolini
I don't care that it's leaning hard on the melodrama.....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

Equality is not a loss.
I've heard many people describe this teaser as looking like a commercial for an erectile dysfunction pill. Smile

Ask your doctor if Picard is right for you. Side effects include face palming, tugging at the bottom of your shirt when you sit down, screaming about four lights and sexy dancing.

[Image: Jean-Luc-Picard-jean-luc-picard-39723768-245-212.gif]

If you can't wait till Picard.......Here's a p orn parody of TNG story with all the sex stuff taken out so it's like a movie.

Like that Birds of Prey video JBK posted years ago.

His voice is wrong but the guy who plays Picard actually does look like the real P. Stew it's pretty nuts.

I've definitely seen worse fan films, although the German opening narration threw me for a loop.

Equality is not a loss.