Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You guys....YOU GUYS...STRANGERS IN PARADISE IS BACK!
I’ve got the numbered, limited edition omnibus…

[Image: tumblr_inline_p2q9r7M16v1u3pcha_540.png]

I’ve got the trade paperbacks…

[Image: tumblr_inline_p2q9s9WbxN1u3pcha_540.png]

I’ve got the pocket edition….

[Image: tumblr_inline_p2q9tmRLjM1u3pcha_540.png]

But now I get new, I get [i]ongoing, I get….more!

I almost never believed this day would come. I screamed when Echo tied in a little bit towards the end, but I thought that that would be it. I figured we’d get little nods in other Terry Moore works, things like that, but that SiP itself was gone forevermore. When I heard the series was coming back I half-dreaded that it would suddenly vanish from the solicitations a week before its release. But now, when I’m actually holding a new #1 in my hand….AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

NationStates: The Associated Systems of Klonor

Equality is not a loss.
I need to get back to reading that. I think I stalled out after the second or third trade, years ago. Not due to lack of appreciation, but due to having too much else to read. I no longer have that problem.
"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson

“Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.” --Benito Mussolini
I'd offer to loan you my copy, but the logistics might make that difficult.
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

Equality is not a loss.
That omnibus looks REALLY cool.

Also.............I never read a single issue of that Confused

Now I feel bad.
Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
Strangers in Paradise reminded me a lot of Love & Rockets, especially the Hoppers 13 stories.

I wonder whatever happened to the Box Office Poison comics Top Shelf was releasing. They were colorized and annotated versions of the original series, but it seems to have died out after a few issues.
"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson

“Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.” --Benito Mussolini
(01-18-2018, 01:51 AM)JBK405 Wrote:  I’ve got the numbered, limited edition omnibus…

[Image: tumblr_inline_p2q9r7M16v1u3pcha_540.png]

I’ve got the trade paperbacks…

[Image: tumblr_inline_p2q9s9WbxN1u3pcha_540.png]

I’ve got the pocket edition….

[Image: tumblr_inline_p2q9tmRLjM1u3pcha_540.png]

But now I get new, I get [i]ongoing, I get….more!

I almost never believed this day would come. I screamed when Echo tied in a little bit towards the end, but I thought that that would be it. I figured we’d get little nods in other Terry Moore works, things like that, but that SiP itself was gone forevermore. When I heard the series was coming back I half-dreaded that it would suddenly vanish from the solicitations a week before its release. But now, when I’m actually holding a new #1 in my hand….AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is her eye red? Is she a cyborg or something?
No, nobody is a cyborg...yet...

Equality is not a loss.