Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Day At The Con - Super Megafest 2018
My recap of the New England Super Megafest Comic Con 2018 can now be seen via this Limelight Magazine.com link.
That looks like it would be my kind of con... especially being able to go home at night instead of to a hotel room.

Pretty impressive guest list. Wish I could have been there for the Buffy people. I assume they were all asked what they thought about the new series in development.
"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson

“Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.” --Benito Mussolini
Andrew, Charisma Carpenter and Nicholas Brendon didn't have their panels until Sunday, so I don't know what they were asked. I missed a good portion of James Marsters Q&A so if he was asked that question, I don't know what his reply was.

However, I definitely would've asked that question if I'd been able to get there earlier.