Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to be like Homelander when I grow up XD :)
(08-16-2019, 06:32 PM)Lester C Wrote:  In a hostage situation if the hostage dies you don't blame the cop.A Train killed popclaw and reported it as an overdose. Just blame the black guy like everybody else and move on.

"The hostage" as you call it was a little girl who's mom was begging him to fly her off a crashing plane. He said no because she would spill the beans on how he was an asshole who didn't even try to save the plane when it started to crash. I would say that's pretty f*cking evil!

And I'm still blaming A-Train. He received his orders from Homelander to kill his own girlfriend and he did it. He's as guilty as Homelander.
Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
OK, that part also was pretty good.

Could not have said it better myself.

Did you read the story today about the fat trump supporter being lambasted by trump and how that supporter reacted? Same thing

I was talking bout homeland not starlight
(08-16-2019, 07:07 PM)Lester C Wrote:  Did you read the story today about the fat trump supporter being lambasted by trump and how that supporter reacted? Same thing

Oh I fully realize that Homelander is an analogy to Donald Trump. Probably one of the main reason I want to punch him so much.

Empty speeches full of "I'm gonna change everything for the best, trust me" and "I'm here for you pal!" when in reality, when no one is looking or even when they are looking, just making fun of them and saying he loves the uneducated.

That's one thing I do like about that series, making fun of American politics and how you can get people to clap like a bunch of sheep with an empty smile and a couple of buzzwords.

Just saw the scene with Billy Butcher using a Canadian baby in a gunfight............Not cool man! Angry Angry Angry

I'm not saying you're wrong but I think you're the 1st person who said that about home lender I mean
(08-16-2019, 07:16 PM)Lester C Wrote:  I'm not saying you're wrong but I think you're the 1st person who said that about home lender I mean

I think this is where the tv show is pointing.

Homelander is all about himself and always deciding to go "off script" with his written speeches where basically all he says is how great he is and how you can trust him because of how great he is...... Manipulating events so that even when he f*cked up like the airplane, he turns it around to say the US was attacked by nasty foreigners and he's gonna take care of it.

They had to have Trump in mind when they wrote this.

You are far enough in the show for me to point out something. The Seven is a government endorsed legal paramilitary organization. The boys I group of murderous vigilantes who answer to nobody. Who sounds like the good guy and the bad guy to you?
And I just saw Homelander having SEVERE mommy issues with the senator lady calling him a good boy as he sucks her fingers and looking at her boobs.........

[Image: giphy.gif]

(08-16-2019, 07:21 PM)Lester C Wrote:  You are far enough in the show for me to point out something. The Seven is a government endorsed legal paramilitary organization. The boys I group of murderous vigilantes who answer to nobody. Who sounds like the good guy and the bad guy to you?

Didn't you just describe the American revolution???

Also, the Seven have Homelander who kills people who might make him look bad, a speedster drug addict who killed someone while running high, an invisible man who likes to jerk off in the ladies washroom and a rapist fish guy.......... I wouldn't call them good guys.

Homelander did nothing wrong. His relationship with his mommy is perfectly fine for a show based in Canada

And stop KINK SHAMING! Angry
(08-16-2019, 11:43 PM)Lester C Wrote:  Homelander did nothing wrong. His relationship with his mommy is perfectly fine for a show based in Canada

And stop KINK SHAMING! Angry

If the show is supposed to be in Canada, why is your crazy pervy hero wearing the American flag as a cape?

Also your boy is super close to star on the show To Catch a Predator....

Of course Homelander going to catch a predator and their, a rapist Canadian snuggling their eggs for future invasion.

S for the show being Canadian I just have one question. Where was it filmed?
(08-17-2019, 02:35 PM)Lester C Wrote:  S for the show being Canadian I just have one question. Where was it filmed?

It's filmed in Canada cause it's cheaper and easier to film monsters and zombies.

But it takes place in the US and your asshole Homelander pervert is fully American.

Let's go over this. This show is filmed in Canada so the place that all the characters live in grew up their whole lives is a city in Canada. Hlow they not Canadian. You heard that accent butcher mix that's not American
(08-17-2019, 02:40 PM)Lester C Wrote:  Let's go over this. This show is filmed in Canada so the place that all the characters live in grew up their whole lives is a city in Canada. Hlow they not Canadian. You heard that accent butcher mix that's not American

That would also mean that a good chunk of John Wick's three movies means he's Canadian......Just saying.

John Wick an American who went undercover as a Russian baby to learn his killing moves
(08-17-2019, 03:15 PM)Lester C Wrote:  John Wick an American who went undercover as a Russian baby to learn his killing moves

You sure like to live in Lesterland don't you?

A place full of wonders and denials.

Last post for a while so I want to take this opportunity to reflect on what Homelander famous quote it's not the size of the pirate ship that counts but what you do with the booty. Arrg.
Pirates were bad guys so I agree with that....

Me celebrating that Lester won't post to defend that asshole pervert Homelander because his neck hurts.....

Speaking of Homelander, here's an image of him being told that he cannot suck his boss boobs like a baby....