Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I declare Winter over!
Hey don't look at me. I can only account for my region. For example Chicago had a very mild winter with no snow except for 20 inches we got on Ground Hogs day. The East Coast it was like the end of days over there. California actually had it MUCH worse. Their rainy season over and you have Nasa scientist saying the state only has a year of water left.
I would love one more blast of winter with a good snowstorm before it's gone. I find I am a lot less active when the heat arrives. It's entirely possible I gain weight in the summer and lose it in the winter.
huge snowstrom yesturday.roads where dangerous.
and there's supossed to be another this week.

it's not over yet.
(03-17-2015, 12:51 AM)Hybrid2 Wrote:  huge snowstrom yesturday.roads where dangerous.
and there's supossed to be another this week.

it's not over yet.

*Puts fingers in her ears*

La-la-la-la-la, I can't hear you la-la-la-la......
Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
Woo-Hoo!!!

Okay, so winter is officially over on March 20. However, there is snow slated for New England on Saturday! Smile

Better yet, I visited a ski place on Wednesday that I hadn't been to before and I really like it. But it gets better because the ski instructor felt they will have snow into April. The place also has something like 100 snow machines to keep making snow. So as long as my money holds out - $60 for a ski lift ain't cheap on my budget - I can keep skiing for a few more weeks and only have to drive an hour to get their! Consider me very happy. Smile
I looked at the left and my thread has an award and is a hot thread which I'm sure is meant to be ironic. Cool
It figures, I start to brag and am crushed by my own huberis. On Friday it was announced we were getting an inch of snow today. Yesterday 2 to 3. Now it's six inches and going to have freezing temps all week. The kick in the you know what was that somone in my region must have read this thread and told all the snow plow drivers return their snow plows and whatnot because NO ONE was taking care of the roads today. Cry
we got below 20-27 here!

*shakefist*
On the bright side, you getting all my favorite crappy actors, singers, comedians etc that I love but everyone think is crap.
(03-23-2015, 12:27 PM)Lester C Wrote:  It figures, I start to brag and am crushed by my own huberis. On Friday it was announced we were getting an inch of snow today. Yesterday 2 to 3. Now it's six inches and going to have freezing temps all week. The kick in the you know what was that somone in my region must have read this thread and told all the snow plow drivers return their snow plows and whatnot because NO ONE was taking care of the roads today. Cry

Damn you, Lester!!! This is all your fault!!!!! Angry

Big Grin
(03-23-2015, 01:38 PM)Hybrid2 Wrote:  we got below 20-27 here!

*shakefist*

It's still freezing cold!
Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
To be fair to be it's going to be sixty on Wednesday. Goign to drop after that, but still one step back two steps forward.
(03-09-2015, 12:46 PM)Lester C Wrote:  We made it. Big Grin

And I declair you a liar! Big Grin

It's a lovely -13C but the windchill makes it feel like a lovely -16C

Mother Nature needs to lay off the pot for a moment and get back to the correct season.
They're predicting snow for me tonight. After the beginning of spring, and after last week's storm. More flipping snow.
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

NationStates: The Associated Systems of Klonor

Equality is not a loss.

It was 29 degrees last night, Lester! How could you lie to us like that??? Sad
Viva La French Fry! Big Grin
(03-29-2015, 06:45 PM)Flamebird Wrote:  

It was 29 degrees last night, Lester! How could you lie to us like that??? Sad

You do realize I have a strange mental block about where you live despite the fact you mentioned it several times so I know it's not my fault. I keep wanting to say tennessee but I know that's wrong.
and it's snowing again.
(03-30-2015, 06:37 PM)Hybrid2 Wrote:  and it's snowing again.

That's what you get for talking me into watching that piece of crap Public Enemies. 6 years out and i'm still pissed.
At $25 for an 8 hour ski lift the plan is to go skiing on Wednesday, April 1st. No, I'm not joking. Not sure how long I'll ski because the snow could be shit and the skiing lousy but at least for tomorrow I'll have to make that 1 hour road trip to find out. Smile
I walked out of work today and I swear it was the most perfect day I've ever seen in thirty six years of life. The sky was a blue you only see in movies taking filmed on an island somewhere, the air was fresh crisp and clean and I'm not making this up the way the sun was hitting everything it looked like the cars, trees, grass buildings were glowing. Honest to God I didn't feel good inasmuch as one with the universe. I get why people get high now despite the fact it's the worst idea ever on paper, if that's how they experience the world when fucked up.