Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I declare Winter over!
Wednesday, we are supposed to get a pretty bad snow storm that will in a couple of hours turn into a bad rainstorm.......and the weather channel says it's coming from south of the border.

LESTER!!!! Turn off your giant fans pushing those things up north Angry Angry Angry

But hey, jokes on you, here's a pic showing your Canadian buddy reacting to your shenanigans....

[Image: sad_keanu_reeves_84.jpg]

He's so sad and won't even ride his bike in the park anymore. Confused
Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
Western Massachusetts is supposed to get rain Wednesday and/or Thursday. Glad I checked the weather because I almost skipped skiing this past Sunday to go on this coming Wednesday instead. In the end, I had my best day of skiing this year on Sunday eeking out a new top speed and total distance for skiing. And I had a great teacher during my lesson that gave me valuable insight on how to ski better.

I certainly don't hope winter is over yet. I have a week of vacation in the middle of March and hope there is enough snow around for my to leisurely ski at some local mountains I haven't gone to yet. Should that not happen at least I can take solace in two and a half days of Pathfinder at a gaming con I'm attending at the end of my vacation.
(02-22-2016, 04:34 PM)Lady_Hawkeye Wrote:  Wednesday, we are supposed to get a pretty bad snow storm that will in a couple of hours turn into a bad rainstorm.......and the weather channel says it's coming from south of the border.

LESTER!!!! Turn off your giant fans pushing those things up north  :

But hey, jokes on you, here's a pic showing your Canadian buddy reacting to your shenanigans....

[Image: sad_keanu_reeves_84.jpg]

He's so sad and won't even ride his bike in the park anymore.   Confused

Angry  That said that some impressive photoshop they moved him from the bench to the bike. That's really impressive the firewall coming down but hopefully the oringal picture for compassion is posted.

[Image: motivator77b3a8ea53e7c018100c175fdeee88b7c3a48c4d.jpg]
On the way to work this morning there were several warnings sides along the road saying "Winter Weather" is expected today.

I'm watching you, sky....
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

NationStates: The Associated Systems of Klonor

Equality is not a loss.
I'm so happy. Depending on win the forcast of snow on Wed was 3 to 20 inches. Now they saying about 3 inches for my area so for me at least winter still over. 3 inches of snow in March and even April is spring weather by me it just doesn't stick around.
Holy cow, I think I figured out who's behind the crazy weather.

Stupid jerk.

(02-24-2016, 01:24 AM)Lester C Wrote:  I'm so happy. Depending on win the forcast of snow on Wed was 3 to 20 inches. Now they saying about 3 inches for my area so for me at least winter still over. 3 inches of snow in March and even April is spring weather by me it just doesn't stick around.

Where I live we haven't had a 3-inch snowfall yet this winter. And apparently won't.
"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson

“Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.” --Benito Mussolini
Yesterday our problem was wind. Wind, man. Rain was seeing blown sideways, hats were being knocked off heads, howling was heard indoors.

It was very strong wind.
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

Equality is not a loss.
We had a thunderstorm last night. In February. In upstate New York.
"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson

“Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.” --Benito Mussolini
Yuck!

Big ol hail storm today in Montreal and for Tuesday and Wednesday, about 10-12 inches of snow......

I repeat, yuck!

It was beautiful here yesterday, I was driving around with the windows down to feel the beautiful breeze. We're on to wet today with a light drizzle, but at least it's not windy like it was last week.

Equality is not a loss.
Rain at various times during the week here in Massachusetts. Glad I saw it was going to rain because I went skiing on Sunday. It's possible it might be the last skiing I do this winter with warm temps and rain in the near future. Sad

If I am done skiing, at least yesterday and last Sunday were probably my best skiing of this winter so there is that. I can only really ski on my days off with the nearest ski mountain being a 45 minute ride away.
weather not bad or anything but it rained last night then froze. Using the scaper on the windows is like the dentist trying to get plaque off the pick thing.
We have a blizzard warning here for the coming evening and night and sadly, they aren't talking about those yummy Dairy Queen Blizzards Sad

Storm tomorrow is missing me to the north. Storm later in the week is missing me to the south. Then after this weekend it's supposed to be in the 50's and 60's for as long as the extended forecast goes.

So I guess that's it for winter.

Hey, for some reason, Montreal avoided the Blizzard who went up north instead.

I woke up this morning going to the patio door expecting to see it half buried but it only had a sprinkle of snow on it that I cleared with a broom.

Today we had wind. Not quite as bad as last week, but noticeable; I had to walk with my head bowed and hold on to my hat.

Equality is not a loss.
(03-02-2016, 03:11 PM)Lady_Hawkeye Wrote:  Hey, for some reason, Montreal avoided the Blizzard who went up north instead.

I woke up this morning going to the patio door expecting to see it half buried but it only had a sprinkle of snow on it that I cleared with a broom.

It's nature way rewarding you for watching Ergo Proxy on youtube. If you don't this will be your view come next week.

[Image: house_collapse.jpg]
Snow for me today, I woke up to dusting on my car, although the roads and my apartment walkways were already cleared.

Equality is not a loss.
For the next week, we'll get temperature in the 40's.........weird.

So time to get the bikini out I guess cause it won't be long now.