Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I declare Winter over!
Nothing but 50's and 60's in the forecast from here on out. I turned off my thermostat this morning.
"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson

“Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.” --Benito Mussolini
For my area I was dead on. Since I made my declration we have a few very close calls that turned out to be nothing. It's now in the 60s so I'm looking smart for once.
A week ago today it was snowing, yesterday I left my jacket at home and switched to my summer hat.
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

NationStates: The Associated Systems of Klonor

Equality is not a loss.
We had a high of 77 two days ago.
"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson

“Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.” --Benito Mussolini
It's almost 50 here today with super sunny and warm winds.

I just put all of the bed linens in the washing machine and they are drying on the clothe line outside. I honestly don't remember doing that in mid March.
Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
It's snowing now.

Oy.
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

Equality is not a loss.
This thread is um for the midwest and this far so far winter really has been over since I posted.
April 4, and winter has finally arrived. We had our biggest snowfall of the season this morning. Enough to cover the grass, even.

the river is starting to freeze again...it was all gone 2 days ago.
Yeah, Quebec got really cold again last weekend.

Before that, I went out shopping in a skirt no problem last week and now, forget it.

It's freezing here and flurries. Still winter itself is over, I was right when I made this thread even if it's colder than normal right now.
The temperature in Montreal this afternoon is in the mid-50's which feels really nice.

You can tell it's much warmer cause when I went to my gaming store this afternoon, there was a band playing at the subway station with a guy who wore a fedora, tighty whitey's held up with black suspenders playing the banjo.

It is in the mid-70's here today.

Gorgeous here today, I spent the afternoon in the park eating hot dogs. It felt just like summer.

Equality is not a loss.
The problem is that it feels like summer but there's no leaves on the trees yet, so no shade. Got myself a nice sunburn.

Flamebird online. Like a groundhog the only shows up once a year to tell us if Winter is over or not
(02-17-2018, 08:59 PM)Lester C Wrote:  Flamebird online. Like a groundhog the only shows up once a year to tell us if Winter is over or not

Well, it was 80 degrees yesterday and I woke up to to everything covered in snow this morning. . .  Angry
Viva La French Fry! Big Grin
Snowstorm just started at the gym si nice to see u againAngry
This has been me the past few weeks Angry

The fresh snow covered some ice in the had a real bad fall. When I was going down in that heart beat I actually thought to myself protect the tablet and phone which is a good thing because they met they landed flat on my back. The bottom of my hand is cut up a bit but considering how hard I came down it's pretty lucky