Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I declare Winter over!
You never saw the movie Airplane!

It's a classic comedy.
Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
I honestly don't know. A couple parts of it are in my head but I don't know if I saw clips or the movie itself as a kid. I liked Leslie Neesan as a child with the Naked Gun films so maybe?
Scheduled to get from up to 10 to 18 inches of snow Wednesday into Thursday! This pleases me. Smile Skiing season is NOT over just yet. Smile
I can't believe we almost at Fall and the whole twisted thing about to start all over again. Cry
(08-17-2018, 07:19 PM)Lester C Wrote:  I can't believe we almost at Fall and the whole twisted thing about to start all over again. Cry

You shut your garbage filled mouth! Angry Angry Angry

We haven't even gotten our vegetables from the ground yet.

Fall doesn't start until October in the new climate order. If then.
"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson

“Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.” --Benito Mussolini
We have been in Sweat Hell here for as long as I can remember. I would pay good money not to have to towel off from head to toe every time I come inside.

I would prefer snow to more of this.
"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson

“Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and government power.” --Benito Mussolini
I would indeed not complain about a lessening of humidity.
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

NationStates: The Associated Systems of Klonor

Equality is not a loss.
It's also been incredibly humid in my area also.

Still prefer that to snow cause we get A LOT of snow up here, sometimes to a dangerous point to drive.

Weather systems all around the world are begging Canada to start Spring so I can bring this thread back and Canada weather goddess is screaming fuck that noise winter is over when I say it is and it's not going to be in the next 5 day forecast. The b****'s keeping it January over there

I just checked to make sure I wasn't lying to you find people it's going to be in the single digits on Tuesday
It's not freezing cold so we are happy about that.

But yeah, snowstorm tomorrow...........&?%%$&*%$@

(03-21-2019, 11:30 AM)Lady_Hawkeye Wrote:  It's not freezing cold so we are happy about that.

But yeah, snowstorm tomorrow...........&?%%$&*%$@

How much snow do you have still on the ground?

The ground is bare here but the forecast is for 3-8 inches from tonight into Saturday.

Most places that aren't shoveled, the snow is still up to my stomach.

The piles of snow that's been cleared off the road by the city and are on the sides of the streets.....Those are higher than me (I'm 5'5").

Cats winter goddess is the most gangster bitch I've ever seen. She alright up does not give a fuck. The Donald Trump of weather. It's April and her HIGH is 38 degrees. No wonder why the government has to bribe the people with free healthcare and college to stay there.
(03-29-2019, 03:23 PM)Lester C Wrote:  Cats winter goddess is the most gangster bitch I've ever seen. She alright up does not give a fuck. The Donald Trump of weather. It's April and her HIGH is 38 degrees. No wonder why the government has to bribe the people with free healthcare and college to stay there.

I woke up this morning thinking how warm it was since it was slightly above freezing and opened windows and the bedroom door to the balcony.

There's still several feet of snow everyone but I'm taking today as a win.

I can't post pictures but here is your weather goddess.
https://images.app.goo.gl/HGzQ9Xzrxqc2ywuF6
More this from my own experience.

[Image: latest?cb=20140428231500]

Nah that's just Michael looking for an American tourist.
We are more subtle than that in our hobo murders!

It's not like we're rookies or anything.

Remove Michael from the equation. I made the picture big on my phone and it looks like the giant grabbing his package pointing down while the unsuspecting travel about to see something he will never unsee.