Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I declare Winter over!
No. Bond was inspecting England pallets of gold and was incensed one of those people was touching his money so he cooked him like a Wagyu steak and said as much making a racist joke.
Bond did the world a favor.

Oddjob is dangerous. Just look at the damage he did when he got Canadian flu.

Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
Was he a Japanese Handyman that turned to a life of crime?
He's a mute Korean assassin who's super strong (He crushes a golf ball in one hand) and known for throwing his metal plated, sharp, derby hat to kill people.

Hopefully he won't hear about me mistaking him for Japanese. The biggest social fopah in all of Asia. I'll show up to work with my nuts crushes and a derby up my backside
(04-10-2019, 05:56 PM)Lester C Wrote:  Hopefully he won't hear about me mistaking him for Japanese. The biggest social fopah in all of Asia. I'll show up to work with my nuts crushes and a derby up my backside

It's faux pas, not fopah.

And I had already hired him to deal with you......You just made it personal.

He'll shove those golf club where the sun don't shine. Hopefully, you'll have learned some Cobra Kai moves.

[Image: 52611-movies-james_bond-oddjob-goldfinge...;amp;w=600]

Fopah. Hmmm. My spellcheck still not catching it. Is Fopah the English translation.
4 to six inches of snow today. I blame cat
(04-14-2019, 05:51 PM)Lester C Wrote:  4 to six inches of snow today. I blame cat

Well, my job is done!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5969275]

Katz said to me misery loves company recently so she arrange 7" of snow in my area to match whatshe's gotten this month