Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Music: The Good, the Bad, the Bizarre and the Enthralling
Last week I purchased Greta Van Fleet’s Anthem of the Peaceful Army, and I’m listening to it through straight for the first time. It’s really got a good sound to it. I already have — and love — the first single off the album, “When the Curtain Falls”, but it’s even better coming together as part of the whole.

Apparently the reviews for the album were quite mixed, and I’m honestly not connecting to any of the criticisms. It sounds like real honest rock, it doesn’t feel either imitative or derivative of Led Zeppelin, it just sounds like a really awesome band...who happen to sound a lot like Led Zeppelin sometimes.

If it were a little warmer out (It was in the 80s yesterday but plunged down to the 60s today) I’d be tempted to go to a park so I could listen to the album outside. Just feel the energy under the open sky.

I am really looking forward to what Greta Van Fleet do next.
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

NationStates: The Associated Systems of Klonor

Equality is not a loss.
The new article in my series The Cassette Chronicles takes a look at the Overkill album The Years of Decay. You can check out the piece HERE!
You can check out my new Cassette Chronicles article, which looks at the 1981 Whitesnake album Come and Get It, HERE!
My new Cassette Chronicles article takes a look at the self-titled debut album from Damn Yankees. You can check it out HERE!
You can check out my review of the Helloween live album United Alive In Madrid HERE!
My Cassette Chronicles series takes a look this week at the Dokken album Back For The Attack
Have you ever wanted to hear the most Pop of all Pop Songs? It's all the pop music.

Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

NationStates: The Associated Systems of Klonor

Equality is not a loss.
My new Cassette Chronicles article this week takes a look at the Kiss album Lick It Up. You can check it out HERE!