Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Arrow {SPOILERS AHOY!}
I was sure Team Arrow was going to team up with Malcolm and so mad and then they didn't and I cheered, especially with the gathering of heroes. And then I wanted to smack Ollie at the end. Malcolm's the only one who can train him? C'mon! Why not go visit Deathstroke in prison? After all, Slade killed his mom, while Malcolm killed his lover & partner and brainwashed his sister into becoming a killer. Why not just ask BARRY to go grab Ra's and negotiate a truce: I leave you alone and tell Barry not to destroy your base, and you leave me and mine alone.
How the hell do they know Merlin will change after just one decision? Someone has to tell Thea she was brainwashed so she can deal before she starts remembering.

And, please, thank you, get the "Sara's dead" reveal out of the way for Captain Lance. That's enough. Though the way Arrow is going, Laurel will tell him, he'll have a heart attack and die, and she'll feel guilty forever. Because that's the way this show goes. (I actually thought Thea would be Sara's killer because I know that's the way this show rolls...)

Oh, Arrow, just when I think you're going to pull me back in with something awesome, you toss me right back out again.

Stupid show. ::kicks stones::
[Image: 51xT5ozxP5L._AA160_.jpg]

http://amzn.to/YHTYHK releases 10/7/2014.

The cure they desperately need just rose from the ashes of evil…

So we know who the 'Returned' is. Everyone was betting on Sarah...but...nope. Was really disappointed.
How the heck does that prison on the island even works?

In a regular prison, every wings there have to report several times a day but this secluded prison for basically superhumans is left with one or two guards and they apparently never have to tell anyone that everything is going ok.
Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
(02-20-2015, 12:56 AM)Lady_Hawkeye Wrote:  How the heck does that prison on the island even works?

In a regular prison, every wings there have to report several times a day but this secluded prison for basically superhumans is left with one or two guards and they apparently never have to tell anyone that everything is going ok.
Guess who let him out? Just take a wild guess...
KATANAAAAA!!!!!!!!
That Maseo and Tatsu duel was pretty bad ass.
"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison
I thought the season premiere was pretty strong although there are still some aspects of the direction I don't care for.
Great cliffhanger ending!

I was surprised they actually name dropped Bruce Wayne in the second episode of this season.  

season 6 episode 6 "Promises Kept"

S6 Ep 8 "Crisis on Earth X, Part 2

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison
Season 7 episode 1 "Inmate 4587"

S7 ep 2 "The Longbow Hunters"

Really digging the villains in this one.  
I am really excited about the potential for Batwoman in the CWverse.  Count me on board I'm looking forward to that pilot now.  Love seeing Superman in the black costume.  I think the main thing about the tease
 Great cliffhanger too.