Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Walking Dead
Also, I can't blame Rick for becoming a tad more violent after the show went on.

I mean, if a bunch of cannibals kidnapped my friends, family and I and tried to eat me, I would be a whole less trusting of humanity. Smile
Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
Not to mention he killed The Punisher. Everyone should have killed themselves then and there.
Well, Rick does indeed kill the Punisher but in the end, it's a little kid with a gun that finishes the job.

And that's for you Lester.

[Image: shane1.png#shane%20was%20never%20going%2...%20640x360]

Facebook keeps crashing on Cat but I tried to post pictures about what happened on your timeline. The 1st picture was a boy pointing a gun at the very bad man that hurt him wanting to become the punisher. The 2nd picture was The Punisher trying to make peace my stopping the boy from going down his dark road reaching out to him but turning his back on the bad man. The 3rd picture was the bad man stabbing The Punisher in the heart while his back was turned to him
Season 8 episode 3 "Monsters"

Another episode full of intense action and a few interesting character moments.
"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison
For fun I decided to watch the trailer for season 1 and wow did things change on that show!

For some reason Lester, Rick in that makes me think of you. In a good way. I don't know why but maybe the reactions I guess.

Season 8 Episode 4 "Some Guy"

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison
Have they mentioned what caused the Zombie outbreak or is that what Fear The Walking Dead is covering?
(11-14-2017, 03:00 PM)Lester C Wrote:  Have they mentioned what caused the Zombie outbreak or is that what Fear The Walking Dead is covering?

Nope, never did. We only had one episode with a guy from the CDC that explained how the virus worked and that French scientist had a lead on how to cure it when the world went to sh*t and all communications were lost.

The creator of the comic and the guys behind the show have said we'll never know how it actually started which I approve. The Romero movies never explained it either, just a bunch of theories.

Finished catching up with the latest episode and wow, that last one was really good.

About what it means to be the leader of people in times of war and dealing with the responsibility of sending people to die under your banner.

Still was a rough sit in some places seeing good people die like that but all in all, really good.

I am just crying right now literally tears flowing. I could have spoiled the walking dead for Cat But Alas now I cannot well there always next week.
You could spoil it honestly. I'm not one that really goes nuts about spoilers, I think film classes ruined that for me.

And I also read that comic book arc so I know how it will turn out.

But hey you get Negan points for trying that. Smile

Hey Lester, they made a Walking Dead Shane tactics t-shirt Cool

[Image: 30e94c49b8a7f11e3c35b90684ef2796.jpg]

(11-29-2017, 06:02 PM)Lady_Hawkeye Wrote:  Hey Lester, they made a Walking Dead Shane tactics t-shirt Cool

[Image: 30e94c49b8a7f11e3c35b90684ef2796.jpg]

That is a total boss move.
(12-01-2017, 12:33 AM)Lester C Wrote:  That is a total boss move.

Ok, now I REALLY want to play a campaign of Red Markets with you.  Smile

rpg Lester in the zombie wasteland sounds very interesting.

Like this guy.

[Image: walking-dead-ezekiel.png]

[Image: TheWalkingDead_S07E02_Ezekiel_Still.jpg]

About his cat...... Big Grin
At least Shiva went out fighting.

This is how your guy died.

[Image: 70b3186c0c4cbf7ba9252f78d34856c5712f23fd...576ad1.jpg]

[Image: e127d7e29f4d18415b98fda9d46cc215.jpg]

And then this happened!

[Image: b9ca04796d14359b83a6f2854df17a11--judith...grimes.jpg]

So that happened.
It sure did!

Word on the street is that the midseason premiere in February is going to be the feel good episode of thhe year.