Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Walking Dead
If it's like the comic but with that other character, it's going to be an episode with the character slowly dying and all the friends saying their goodbye.

Kinda like that The Death of Captain Marvel graphic novel.
Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
Word on the street is after Rick exited the comic in the dumbest way possible in issue 93 nagan fix ed everything and built a glorious utopia and a single issue. Historians argue if Rick that big of a fuckup or if Negan was just that great.
(07-03-2019, 11:28 AM)Lester C Wrote:  Word on the street is after Rick exited the comic in the dumbest way possible in issue 93 nagan fix ed everything and built a glorious utopia and a single issue. Historians argue if Rick that big of a fuckup or if Negan was just that great.

You just described the season I gave up on the Walking Dead tv show when the actor who played Rick decided to go and the writers decided in an episode or two to make it seem like Negan was a great guy all this time........Which he wasn't.

It was Steven Ogg character that the bad one who is from Canada I might add.
Let me get this straight Rick Grimes kills Judy's parents then orphans her. I get he was of set about the affair but he took it too far.

Also anyone else notice hoe everyone jumping ship from walking dead.
(07-22-2019, 05:36 PM)Lester C Wrote:  Let me get this straight Rick Grimes kills Judy's parents then orphans her. I get he was of set about the affair but he took it too far.

Also anyone else notice hoe everyone jumping ship from walking dead.

Judith is the daughter of Shane and Lori (Rick's wife) but since Shane was dead when she was born and Lori died at childbirth, Rick raised her as his own.

The orphan part........I don't have any answers but yeah, that story better be good cause all we know is that Rick is considered dead by his friends as he blew up a bridge but they don't know he was rescued by strange unknown people in a helicopter and that 5 years went by. All I'm saying is Rick better have a great explanation for why he didn't bother to even tell his friends, daughter and girlfriend he was still alive.

But yeah Judith is pretty badass. She wears Carl's hat (Which was Rick's cop hat), carries Rick's gun (Although how a little girl can shoot a freaking .45 Colt Python is beyond me) and a small katana. That's what I wanted to look like as a kid.

[Image: 18-11-05-judith-walking-dead-hp.jpg]

As for why the ratings are going down. My guess is that a show that lost most of it's main good characters loses it's appeal.

I was talking about the actors and even the writer. I think this shows promise of anyone can die at any time His bit it in the butt
(07-22-2019, 05:56 PM)Lester C Wrote:  I was talking about the actors and even the writer. I think this shows promise of anyone can die at any time His bit it in the butt

The thing is that the actors get noticed on that show and then get offers for other new stuff.

In the comics, we never lost big characters like Michonne, Carl and Rick (Well, Rick died in the next to last issue but you know what I mean). The TV show, they are almost all gone (Michonne is going) and they are trying to replace it all with an all new heroic Negan and I talked about that enough to say how it simply doesn't work.

Daryl is still a fan favorite but honestly, he's mainly just a grunting Punisher and they already did his thing of going from racist loner to team player so he's just there to be badass.

I was thinking about you said about Judy. I'm sorry but the show has jumped ship with hope of recovery. You got a little kid killing zombies with a 6 shooter and a katana. It's like a seventies Hong-Kong action movie. You see zombies shambling slowly then on visible wires Judy slides down does a jerky gun and sword dance and all the zombies fall down. Then gives a badly dubbed speech and the wires pull her back in the trees.
Also since cats spoiled Michoone leaving I LOVE the fact that NEGAN is going to raise Judy now. They passing the kidaround like a Blunt
(07-22-2019, 06:16 PM)Lester C Wrote:  I was thinking about you said about Judy. I'm sorry but the show has jumped ship with hope of recovery. You got a little kid killing zombies with a 6 shooter and a katana. It's like a seventies Hong-Kong action movie. You see zombies shambling slowly then on visible wires Judy slides down does a jerky gun and sword dance and all the zombies fall down. Then gives a badly dubbed speech and the wires pull her back in the trees.

That's not jumping the ship..........It's called a French Canadian education! Angry

(07-22-2019, 06:20 PM)Lester C Wrote:  Also since cats spoiled Michoone leaving I LOVE the fact that NEGAN is going to raise Judy now. They passing the kidaround like a Blunt

I hadn't thought about that..........It's kinda hilarious actually.

I think next on the adoption line is Daryl but yeah, Negan, the "former" sociopath that ran towns like a fascist and had a harem of women is pretty near the top of that line..............Good thing he's "All better now". Confused

I thought I was exaggerating about Judy but I just saw a clip of her using a HAND GUN to save grown ass adults thousands of yards away in a dense forest.
Great! Because of Lester I had to watch the trailer for the new season of Walking Dead and see what Judith is doing and yep, they are putting this little girl on the front line in a war.........That's great parenting there.

Imagine if Darth Vader lived and was in episode 7 as a good guy. That's what's going on in walking
(07-23-2019, 03:27 PM)Lester C Wrote:  Imagine if Darth Vader lived and was in episode 7 as a good guy. That's what's going on in walking

It did happen in a "what if" comic book where Vader survived the Emperor's lightning and he remade his suit to all white.

[Image: ac9a291e58cf5881c9566dbdf6bf2bab.jpg]

Not like why is going to stand out in a battlefield?
(07-23-2019, 03:54 PM)Lester C Wrote:  Not like why is going to stand out in a battlefield?

If I would've been a Rebel at the time he was brought in the room as this new good guy I would've been "Yeah, he's a good guy now, awesome........Am I the only who thinks he should be put on trial for you know, blowing up planets full of innocent people and all those war crimes???".

Nope. Vader going to Jedi heaven is cannon. Also it was Tarkin that was going all Canada on Alderan.
(07-23-2019, 05:01 PM)Lester C Wrote:  Nope. Vader going to Jedi heaven is cannon. Also it was Tarkin that was going all Canada on Alderan.

Yeah but Vader was the one holding back his own daughter when those buttons were pushed and Alderan exploded like a Canadian bomb went off. It's not like he was against it.

I'm all for redemption and all but you know, people not liking you after you turned good makes a whole lot of sense.

Which brings another question:

If Vader went to Jedi heaven and we see at the end of Return of the Jedi that he's able to force ghost is way back to the living, when in episode 7 and his grandson Kylo Ren is venerating Vader's helmet as the ultimate dark side of the force thing, why doesn't Anakin just force ghost in front of him and say "Woah! What the f*ck are you doing you little piece of shit??? I'm good now!"