Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Movie You Watched and General Film Reviews II: The Returning
(06-21-2019, 03:23 PM)Lady_Hawkeye Wrote:  
(06-21-2019, 03:21 PM)Lester C Wrote:  And Jason keeps losing to a girl. Hard To take you seriously when Jamie Lee Curtis has been kicking your a** for 40 years

That's Micheal Myers!!!! Angry Angry Angry

I will give you this, apparently, Micheal and Jason like to goof off together and bug Jamie Lee Curtis.

Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
In trying to drum up excitement for the from Anna the Russian actress publish glowed about the actress doing such a good job she had dead eyes while her boyfriend having sex with her. Her getting raped in the movie completely killed it for me. I don't even think I'm going to see it now despite the fact that have a subscription service that gives me 3 movie tickets a week.
Spider-Man: Far From Home was actually really good.

And not just from the irony that Tom Holland practically was home while filming.
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

NationStates: The Associated Systems of Klonor

Equality is not a loss.
I’m finally getting around to digitizing the 2006 “DVD” release of the original, unaltered Star Wars Trilogy. It’s the only official release of the pre-Special Edition films in ‘modern’ media format and my obsessive completionist nature makes it a requirement.

Despite the infamously poor quality of the transfer — being a direct port of the 1993 LaserDisc edition which was itself infamously shoddy – I still felt the rush at the opening titles. The sheer surge of energy as the bold STAR WARS flies past the screen to the sound of the fanfare. Just that thirty second dip brought back all the memories of why Star Wars is my series.

[Image: 9f0cc1283c38296c89fedb35e50d4c3eb896a5d3.png]

I might just re-watch the Despecialized Edition again after this (The only quality release of the pre-Special Edition films in modern media format).
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

NationStates: The Associated Systems of Klonor

Equality is not a loss.