Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Movie You Watched and General Film Reviews II: The Returning
Can't wait to see it!

Also, that sound you are hearing is Lester crying because it's not about Genis.
Always be true to yourself.

Being transgender is beautiful.
So how was Captain Marvel JBK?

An interesting aspect of Stan Lee’s cameo is that, unless I’m mistaken, he is cameo-ing as himself.

We find him reading and rehearsing lines from his own cameo appearance in the 1995 film Mallrats, where he appeared as…comicbook author and creator Stan Lee.

[Image: tumblr_inline_po2g3purTv1u3pcha_540.png]

Trippy.
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

NationStates: The Associated Systems of Klonor

Equality is not a loss.
Oh, god, i just pulled out my copy of Kung Fu Hustle and I realized it’s formatted for Fullscreen.

What kind of fool was I to buy this?
Life is like a roller coaster.  It has its ups and downs, but if you sit back and relax you get one heck of a ride.

Equality is not a loss.
I just saw Ant-Man and the Wasp, and I gotta say that was a fun, enjoyable film. Great chemistry between the actors and it was never too busy despite having three distinct antagonistic groups. Plus, Abby Ryder Fortson was the goddamn cutest as Cassie. Made my heart grow three sizes.

I definitely love how they steered away from the heavy Trinity Syndrome that was the biggest weight around the neck of the first film. It didn’t make sense that Scott was in the suit instead of Hope in the first film when it was directly addressed that she already had martial skills and the scientific background, meaning that he had to get in-film training just to get up to her level. Now that she’s active there was no point was Scott shown to be a “better” superhero than Hope in any appreciable way. He wasn’t a better fighter, he wasn’t more skilled with the suit, and he didn’t magically gain science knowledge either. His contributions were to be another hero, not to be the hero.

Plus, again, Cassie was solid magic.

[Image: tumblr_plhjzfNkMf1tlgqkgo1_500.gif]

Let’s call this one a win.

Equality is not a loss.
Saw Ant-Man and the Wasp yesterday and I did enjoy it. Just plain fun. Better than the first one in my opinion.

I do have questions though:

We saw a couple of characters in the sub atomic world without any breathing helmets and such....How can they breathe if they are smaller than oxygen? It's been told that you apparently can adapt down there but still, wouldn't it just kill you before you adapt?

In the post credit scene, why did they choose to have this little experiment when by that time, it would well be on the news that New York had this big ass spaceship floating over and aliens were attacking?

How did Scott, who's been two years under house arrest, afford that kick ass big house in San Francisco?

Edit: How does the houses that Hank keeps shrinking and growing have power and water? I can imagine that power wise, he has invented a way to deal with that but water? If the house is only sitting on dirt or land, I wouldn't want to pee or poop there.

It's just me being nitpicky I know that the reasons for those were.......movie! Smile

Pym Particles! The answer to all life's problems.

Equality is not a loss.
Last night, I decided to watch Thor Ragnarok since I wanted to finally be up to date on Marvel (Save for Captain Marvel and upcoming Avengers).

It was really good. Chris Hemsworth is quite good at comedy.

Hulk was great in that too. Especially loved how Banner tries to pass himself as Tony Stark on a planet that never heard of Stark, saying that Tony wears pants that are way too tight.

Also loved how Hulk is basically a D&D character:

Thor: "Hulk, don't smash Surtur!"
Hulk: "But........Big monster!".

My pretty much only gripe with the movie is how the need to have Avengers Infinity War right after it kinda ruins the whole message of the movie doesn't it?

Unless I missed it, there's no "cut scene" where Thor and Loki talk about how some of the characters were dropped at another planet before Thanos showed up.......So everyone from that movie is dead?

King Thor: "Asgard isn't a place, it's his people"...............Ten minutes later, everyone is dead in the next movie.

You had one job King Thor!

Aye, Infinity War pretty much ruined the ending of the film, which is a pity because otherwise it's fighting it out for one of the top spots for the whole MCU.

One of the directors of IW did say that Valkyrie took about half of the people on the ship away in an escape pod in between the end of Ragnarok and the first scene of IW, but that's only so much.

Equality is not a loss.